We welcome your views on the services we provide. If you would like to make a comment, suggestion or complaint, we recommend in the first instance that you contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS).

If you would like to make a formal complaint, click on the link below for details of how to do this for each NHS organisation working at Queen Mary's:

Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust

Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust

King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust

Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust