Main building refurbishment
01 September 2017
Following completion of the first phase of the refurbishment of the main building at Queen Marys Hospital, the following services have moved.
Please use the new main entrance to access these services:
- Urgent Care Centre
- Blood Tests
- Musculoskeletal Care (MSK)
- Women’s Health
The following existing services are accessible from the new main entrance:
- Eye Department - 3rd Flr
- Hospital Dentistry - Imaging 1st Flr
- Surgical Pre Assessment - 1st Flr
- Planned Care Service - 4th Flr
- Meadow View - 4th Flr
The closest car park is car park 3 (car parks 1 & 2 are a short walk).
The following services remain in A Block Extension at present. Please use the A-Block entrance to access these services:
- Community gynaecology clinics
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Neuro rehabilitation
- Community Podiatry services (including specialist foot surgery)
- Continence clinic
The closest car park is car park 1.